Quick Recipe: Try This Simple Oats Aloo Cutlet Recipe:
Oats aloo cutlet recipe is a wholesome snack that one can put together at residence very simply and rapidly. This recipe is made with boiled aloo and oats. When you want to put together snacks for get collectively and kitty events, this yummy and wholesome dish could be very straightforward to cook dinner.
So, let’s get began with the oats aloo cutlet recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Complete time: 25 minutes
Additionally learn:Smoothies That Help To Reduce Skin Problems
• Oats- 1 cup
• Bread slices- 6 soaked
• Potatoes (peeled, mashed)- 2
• Inexperienced chili (chopped)- four
• Coriander leaves- 1 handful
• All-purpose flour- 1 tablespoon
• Breadcrumbs- half of cup
• Salt- four pinches
• Oil- 1 cup
Additionally learn:Quick Recipe: Try This Simple Chilli Garlic Potatoes Recipe at Home
Now, the way to make oats aloo cutlet:
• First, take a bowl and add potatoes, oats, bread slices to it.
• After that add inexperienced chilies, salt to the bowl.
• Now, combine all of the components properly.
• Then, make small balls from the ready combination.
• Within the meantime, put together an easy batter of water and all-purpose flour.
• Dip the small cutlet balls within the all-purpose flour batter.
• Then, roll these balls within the breadcrumbs.
• Now, take a pan and warmth some oil.
• Then, add the ready cutlets to the scorching oil and deep fry them.
• Guarantee that they’re cooked properly from each the perimeters.
• After frying, place the cutlets on the separate plate.
• Serve it ketchup and inexperienced chutney.
• Your oats aloo cutlet is prepared.