Quick Recipe: Easy-To-Make Baby Corn Fry Recipe:
Child corn fry recipe is a quite simple recipe which is crunchy and crispy in texture. You’ll be able to put together this straightforward dish for numerous events like kitty events or get-togethers. This fast recipe is the perfect appetizer recipe that you may simply make at house. So, check out this recipe at house and shock your loved ones and mates.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Whole time: 30 minutes
Additionally learn:7 Chocolate Mints Recipes To Try For A Special Dessert Twist
Substances required for child corn fry recipe:
• Child corn- 200 grams (boiled)
• All-purpose flour- 1 cup
• Breadcrumbs- 1 cup
• Corn flour- 2 tablespoons
• Chilli flakes- 1 teaspoon
• Black pepper (crushed)- 1 teaspoon
• Oil- 2 cups
• Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
Additionally learn: 7 Delicious Dessert Ideas That Won’t Make You Fat
Now, the right way to put together child corn fry:
• First, take a small bowl and add four tablespoons of water with corn flour and type a tremendous paste.
• Now, take a kadai and warmth some oil on medium flame.
• Then, take a small bowl and blend refined flour with black pepper, chilli flakes, and salt.
• After that preserve it apart.
• Take a child corn and roll it within the dry flour combination.
• Then, dip it into cornflour combination adopted by breadcrumbs.
• Place it on a separate plate and repeat the process similar with the remaining corns.
• Now, add these child corns within the scorching oil and prepare dinner till it turns into golden brown.
• Then, switch it to a separate plate and serve with inexperienced onion.
• Your child corn fry is prepared