Navratri has arrived and that is the most effective event to get pleasure from this wonderful crispy and attractive Sabudana tikki which you’ll be able to put together for lunch and dinner. This straightforward recipe is the product of soaked sago, potatoes, and chilies. The very best factor about this recipe is, it is vitally simple and fast to arrange. So, take a look at the recipe of this wonderful delight.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Whole time: 30 minutes
Substances wanted for Sabudana tikki:
• Sago(soaked)- 250 grams
• Oil- 1 cup
• Inexperienced chilli (chopped)- 2
• Potato (boiled, mashed)- 1
• Sendha namak- as per requirement
• Coriander leaves (chopped)- 1/4th cup
• Peanuts (roasted, crushed)- 1/4th cup
• Crimson chili powder- 1/4th teaspoon
Now, tips on how to put together Sabudana tikki:
• For this recipe, you first have to soak sago for 2-Three hours.
• As soon as they give the impression of being fluffy switch it to a different bowl.
• Now, take a bowl and add the mashed potato to it.
• Then, add sendha namak, peanuts, coriander leaves, inexperienced chilies, and pink chili powder.
• After that add the drained sago.
• Combine all of the substances effectively.
• Make medium measurement tikkis with the combination.
• After that, take a pan and warmth some oil.
• As soon as the oil will get sizzling, gently place the tikkis and fry them.
• Be sure to cook dinner the tikkis from each the edges and it’s brown in color.
• Switch the tikkis to the plate.
• And serve it sizzling.
• Your Sabudana tikki is able to be served.