How To Make Kala Chana Chaat At Home:
Kala Chana Chaat is a very well-known tea time snack and it’s normally prepared as a result of the staple meals for Iftar. Chaat is one factor which everyone loves because of its rich style and crunchiness. The Kala Chana Chaat is normally accessible near the seashores notably on the streets of Mumbai and it is talked about to be an excellent snack for the monsoon. The Kala Chana Chaat might be prepared in some methods nevertheless on this recipe, we’re layering the black chickpeas with curd, potato, chutneys, and spices that make it an amazing snack.
Moreover study:Quick Recipe: Try This Simple Macaroni Salad Recipe at Home
So, let’s started with the recipe of Kala Chana Chaat.
Preparation time: 6 hours
Complete time: 6 hours 20 minutes
Moreover study:Chocolate Special: Try This Simple Chocolate Wontons Recipe
Components wished for Kala Chana Chaat:
• Kala Chana (boiled)- 1 bowl
• Salt- for model
• Chaat masala- 2 teaspoons
• Curd- 5 tablespoons
• Chili powder- 1 teaspoon
• Potato chips (salted)- 10 or 15
• Coriander-mint chutney- 2 tablespoons
• Boondi- 1 cup
• Tamarind chutney- 4 tablespoons
• Coriander leaves (chopped)- 1 tablespoons
Now, strategies to make Kala Chana Chaat:
• First, take a mixing bowl after which add the Kala Chana to it.
• Now, add a layer of potato chips on the Kala Chana.
• Then, add the layer of curd.
• After that, layer it with coriander and tamarind chutney.
• Now, add chili powder, salt, and chaat masala.
• Then, sprinkle the spicy boondi on the very best.
• And eventually, garnish it with coriander leaves.
• Your Kala Chana Chaat is ready to be served.