6 Ultimate Drinks to make your Immune System stronger
Are invaders attacking your private space? Trouble is right ahead of you, yet cannot tackle it? Intruders from hostile nations are not required to take your peace away. Yes, it happens when your body does not produce sufficient army to fight the disease spreading germs. Every sneeze or cough in trains and buses might infect you with some illness.
The most helpless situation arises when you know that germs are daily attacking your body, but you have nothing to stop them. Segregating your body from all public places is impossible. So what should be your next step?
Try to strengthen your immune system with daily doses of zinc, Vitamin C and A, and iron.
The necessity of Drink
The proper and healthy diet should include drinks since they essentially perform better than solid food.
You may ask why. Drinks do not only meet the need of quenching thirst but also are easily digestible. They break down into essential nutrients readily and also act as flush for the waste materials produced by the body.
Furthermore, drinks do not consume much time for depletion. With the increasing short time spans left for working people round the world, health drink manages both time and energy.
Healthy and natural drinks are the best way of keeping the body fit. They boost the immune system by keeping the bad bacteria and viruses away. It is also required to understand that hard drinks like alcohols reverse the effect of healthy ingestion. Hence, cutting down the consumption of unhealthy beverages is strongly advocated.
- Lemon Juice: Any fruit juice which is rich in Vitamin C is good for the immune system. Lemon juice is a powerful source of antioxidants and Vitamin C which strengthens the immune system. Mix one teaspoonful lemon juice with honey and warm water. Daily consumption of this drink in the morning will not only help in fighting germs but will keep the body from accumulating fat.
- Carrot juice: Nice juicy carrots are very delicious in salads. However, a glass of carrot juice may not taste as good. A glass of this juice contains iron, vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C,and phosphorus. These nutrients regularize blood circulation and aid to the healthy growth of white blood corpuscles required for good immunity. Furthermore, this beverage is good in keeping the intestines functional.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: The apple juice in apple Cider Vinegar is the main ingredient that helps in boosting immune system. Normal apple juice is also effective in strengthening the immunity but it also increases calcium in the body. However, when apple cider vinegar is consumed, the balance of nutrients is maintained properly. Additionally vinegar is itself recommended for keeping healthy immunity system.
- Green Tea: Nothing can beat the good effects of green tea. Not only diet conscious people prefer it, but alsotea lovers consume this beverage for the flavor. Green tea contains EGCG which is helps the body to keep check on the multiplying bacteria or viruses in the body.
- Drink healthy bacteria: You my consult your doctor before consuming these healthy bacteria available in pro-biotic drinks. The body parts like intestine, respiratory tract and urinary tracts are home of certain good bacteria which help in fighting bad bacteria. A daily drink of good bacteria can enhance the immune system and keep your body fit and running.
- Broccoli and beet juice: These vegetables have Sulphur, beta carotene and iron which are very necessary in strengthening the immunity levels of body.
With increasing pollution, we are already in need of supplements that can keep our body vigorous. Missing school or work is not pleasurable experience, especially when it happens due to infections in the body. Boost your immunity with natural drinks and keep active and obviously happy.