Winter Special: Try This Simple Recipe of Viennese Spiced Coffee at Home!:
Viennese spiced espresso is a really easy and fast recipe that one can put together at dwelling in a couple of minutes. The style of this beverage is refreshing when it’s served with whipped cream. You possibly can serve this unique espresso with cookies and pastries.
So, let’s get began with the recipe of Viennese spiced espresso.
Additionally learn:8 Simple Detox Lemon Water Recipes for Weight Loss
Elements wanted for Viennese spiced espresso:
- Espresso- 2 teaspoons
- Cinnamon- half teaspoon
- Sugar- 1 tablespoon
- Inexperienced cardamom- half teaspoon
- Nutmeg powder- half teaspoon
- Whipped cream- half cup
- Water- 2 cup
Additionally learn:Try This Simple Indian Sweet Bread Recipe at Home
Now, how one can make Viennese spiced espresso:
- First, take a deep saucepan and a pair of cups of water to it.
- Add nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, and low powder to the pan.
- Then, add sugar, cardamom powder and blend all of the substances effectively.
- Cook dinner the espresso combination on a low flame for five minutes.
- After that, pressure the combination right into a deep bowl.
- Now, take a glass and add espresso to it.
- Then, add whipped cream on the highest of the espresso and garnish it with cinnamon powder.
- Your Viennese spiced espresso is able to be served.