Snack Special: Try This Simple Vegetarian Malai Kebab Recipe:
Vegetable malai kebab recipe is a highly regarded delicacy among the many folks and it’s the best choice for the vegetarian foodies. This straightforward recipe is made with potatoes, paneer and lot of spices. And you may serve this superb recipe on a number of events like picnics, kitty events, and sport nights. So, go forward and check out this scrumptious recipe at house and luxuriate in with household and mates
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Complete time: 40 minutes
Additionally learn: Quick Recipe: Try this easy Pesarattu recipe at home
Components wanted for vegetarian malai kebab recipe:
- Paneer- 2 cups (grated)
- Potato (boiled)- 2
- Milk powder- 1 cup
- Ginger- 1 inch (crushed)
- Inexperienced chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Onion- 2 (chopped)
- Garam masala powder- three teaspoons
- Chaat masala powder- three teaspoons
- Coriander leaves- 2 handfuls
- Rice flour- 1 cup
- Oil- 5 tablespoons
- Salt- as required
Additionally learn:7 Chocolate Mints Recipes To Try For A Special Dessert Twist
Now, learn how to make vegetarian malai kebab:
- First, take a big bowl and add grated paneer and boiled potatoes to it.
- Now, mash the potatoes by utilizing a spatula.
- Then, combine mashes potatoes and paneer collectively.
- After that add some milk powder, chopped inexperienced chillies, coriander leaves, crushed ginger, and onions.
- Now, add rice flour, garam masala, salt, and chaat masala.
- Then, combine all of the substances properly.
- Take some combination and roll them into small balls and after that flatten them out to kind a tikki.
- Now, repeat the identical with the remaining combination.
- Within the meantime, take a pan and warmth some oil in it.
- Then, place the ready kebabs on the pan and prepare dinner it turns brown in coloration kind either side.
- As soon as cooked place them on a separate plate with an absorbent paper.
- Serve it sizzling with the dip of your alternative.
- Your vegetable malai kebab is prepared.