Paneer Special: Try This Quick Pepper Paneer Tikka Recipe:
Pepper paneer tikka recipe is a really scrumptious in style and you’ll simply put together this dish for the particular events like get-togethers and kitty events. So, check out this yummy recipe at residence to tantalize your style buds with this superb vegetarian dish.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Complete time: 25 minutes
Additionally learn:8 Easy Lunch Recipes For Quick Office Breaks
Substances wanted for pepper paneer tikka recipe:
- Paneer- 400 grams
- Garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste- 1 teaspoon
- Oil- 2 tablespoons
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Black pepper- 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice- 2 teaspoon
- Yogurt- 200 grams
- Garam masala powder- 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Paprika- 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour- 2 tablespoons
- Bread crumbs- 1/2 cup
Additionally learn:This Lohri Try This Quick Missi Roti Recipe at Home
Now, find out how to make pepper paneer tikka:
- First, reduce the paneer into bite-sized cubes and place them in a separate bowl.
- Now, take small bowl to organize the marinade.
- Then, add garlic paste, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, ginger paste, yogurt, and salt.
- After that add oil, paprika, lemon juice and garam masala to the bowl.
- Now, mix all of the substances effectively.
- Then, pour the marinade combination over the paneer cubes and coat them properly by tossing the bowl gently.
- Cowl the bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- After one hour, take away the paneer from the fridge and maintain it apart for an hour.
- As soon as the paneer cubes are able to grill, warmth the barbecue to medium excessive.
- Within the meantime, soak the bamboo skewers in chilly water for 15 minutes.
- After that thread the paneer to the bamboo skewers.
- Now, take a flat plate and blend breadcrumbs, all-purpose flour and 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Then, roll every skewer within the ready combination and coat them properly.
- After that place the skewer over the grill and prepare dinner lined until they flip crisp and brown in colour for about 7 minutes.
- As soon as cooked, place them in a separate plate and serve scorching with lemon wedges.
- And your pepper paneer tikka is prepared.